How to Book . . .
If you would like to book a camp with us:
- download the attached file Booking Form
- complete the booking form and post or email to us
Deposits are to be made by internet banking to the account number on the form - you will find the booking form on the Facilities/Camp Options tab (or see above)
Go to the
HOLIDAY CAMPS tab for information and booking details on our fun school holiday programs
How to find us...
From the North (Coromandel Peninsula), stay on SH25 until you have passed through the township. On your right you will see the Toyota Factory, turn left into Bank Street, immediately before the BP Service Station.
Follow this road past the 80 km sign, where it becomes Kauaeranga Valley Road. Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp is approximately 5 kms from the Bank Street junction and is situated on your right.
The first gate takes you into the camp and the second to the Events Centre.
Please report to the office upon arrival to sign in and be welcomed.
TIER 2 MEMBER OF CHRISTIAN CAMPING NEW ZEALAND
There are currently voluntary vacancies at Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp - call us (07 868 8348) to find out more and request an application form if you are interested.
How to Contact Us:
Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp
304 Kauaeranga Valley Road
Phone: 07 868 8348
Mobile: 020 4148 1155
Health and Safety at Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp
Our staff are committed to maintaining a high standard of health and safety. In accordance with the Health and Safety Policy and Risk Management Plan, that has been operative since 2010 and is reviewed and updated bi-annually and annually. All annual audits are completed by outside agencies and are conducted in a timely manner. To date, Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp has been rated as having a high level of compliance across a diverse range of compliance requirements.
The camp is compliant with and/or holds certificates for the following:
- Thames Coromandel District Council - Building Warrant of Fitness
- Food Control Plan (Food Act 1981/Food Bill legislation once ratified)
- Waikato Regional Council - resource consents for water take and disposal
- Annual audit results for 2015-2016 rated camp as having a high level of compliance
- Certificate of Compliance for Electrical Appliance Safety
- Flying Fox Annual Inspection and Certification
- OSCAR Approved - audited by CYFS