(07) 868 8348
020 4148 1155
304 Kauaeranga Valley Road
RD 2, Thames 3577
Health and Safety at Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp
Our staff are committed to maintaining a high standard of health and safety. In accordance with the Health and Safety Policy and Risk Management Plan, that has been operative since 2010 and is reviewed and updated bi-annually and annually. All annual audits are completed by outside agencies and are conducted in a timely manner. To date, Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp has been rated as having a high level of compliance across a diverse range of compliance requirements.
The camp is compliant with and/or holds certificates for the following:
- Thames Coromandel District Council - Building Warrant of Fitness
- Food Control Plan: Registered 2018
- Waikato Regional Council - resource consents for water take and disposal
- Annual audit results for 2015-2016 rated camp as having a high level of compliance
- Certificate of Compliance for Electrical Appliance Safety
- Flying Fox Annual Inspection and Certification
- OSCAR Approved - audited by CYFS
TIER 2 MEMBER OF CHRISTIAN CAMPING NEW ZEALAND
STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Ever fancied working for the Creator of the earth and skies?
There are currently voluntary vacancies at Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp - call us (07 868 8348) to find out more and request an application form if you are interested.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER - PAID POSITION
We are looking to fill our Maintenance Manager position. This is a full-time, leadership position within a christian faith based community, reporting to the Camp Manager. On-site housing can be arranged as part of the employment agreement.
To apply please forward your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org