YLEAD (Leaders in Training) Yr 9 -11
We live in the world where young people miss out on opportunity to find out who they are and what they are capable of. We at KVCC are passionate to see young people reach a potential that they have not reached before. We strongly believe that in order to become a world changing leader, you must first learn to serve. Serve others in ways that bring out their character, their gifts, their weaknesses and their ability to lead the community around them.
YLead's serve with a team during our Holiday Camps through; Kitchen help, Dishes, Cleaning, Activity Set up and Help, and Serve throughout the camp where needed. They will receive Biblical training through the week and learn to apply that knowledge to the practical skills in Ministry. See our Holiday camps page to see what Camps are coming up...
- must be at least 13 years of age, Yr 9 in school
- must attend two Abide: Leadership Development weekends a year
- willing to serve
- teachable hearts
- applicants will have to fill in an application process
- two character referees
- 13/14 YLEAD’s will serve at the younger age Holiday Camp
- 14-16 YLEADS will serve at the older age Holiday Camp
The programme will have its own cost since it will act as a corresponding camp to the Holiday camp it goes alongside. The quality of the leadership training the YLEAD’s will receive will be a greater value to the cost of the programme. We will make the cost affordable and funding will be available for YLEAD campers with financial limitations.
Only need to fill in this form once. Please fill it in if you are new to YLEAD.
Fill this in for upcoming camps
YLead Sign Up Instructions: (Coupon Code: YCLIMB)
1. Select the button above and click the signup button at the top of the page
2. Log in if you have registered before (if you forget your username, please contact us to find it for you)
or click "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" if registering for the first time
a. Use YOUR (the parent name) name as the primary contact (Parent/Guardian) and fill in your (The Parent) information
b. click save and continue
3. Click ADD AN ATTENDEE - then click ADD SOMEONE ELSE
a. In the SECTION write the CHILD’S name and their information.
4. Under the section "Ticket packages", click "Have a coupon?" on the top right. Use the coupon "YCLIMB".
6. When you have all the children you wish to bring signed up and have filled in the other information required, click “proceed to checkout”
7. Check your personal details as the parent/guardian/caregiver
8. Click Save & Finish
9. Once your registration has been confirmed, you will receive an email with bank details and other info.
ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AT (07) 868 8348 or email email@example.com