To Contact our Office:
Phone: 07 868 8348
Holiday Camps: email@example.com
To Register For One of Our Programs
For all Booking Enquiries
Please complete the booking enquiry below
Health, Safety and Compliance at KVCC
Our staff are committed to maintaining a high standard of health and safety. All annual audits are completed by external providers. To date, Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp has been rated as having a high level of compliance across a diverse range of compliance requirements.
The camp is compliant with and/or holds certificates for the following:
- Industry guidelines re: Covid 19 Protection
- Current building warrant of fitness
- Current food control plan
- Current location compliance certificate for hazardous materials
- Resource consents for water take and disposal
- Annual financial audit results of high level of compliance
- Up to date test and tag regime for electrical equipment
- OSCAR approved - audited by the Ministry of Social Development
- Active membership with Christian Camping New Zealand
- Active membership with Christian Community Churches of New Zealand
A Historical perspective
In 1975 some dedicated and devoted Christians recognised the impact that the exposure of God's creation could have on people's spiritual wellbeing, especially in such a tranquil and scenic environment, inspiring the mission statement "To show that God is real to campers as they relax and enjoy His creation in the beautiful Kauaeranga Valley".
We always need helpful volunteers
If you believe God is calling you to be more involved at KVCC, we have plenty of opportunities for you.